Accessibility Statement for WIXEL
WIXEL is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
1. Measures to support accessibility
- WIXEL takes the following measures to ensure accessibility: Include accessibility as part of our mission statement, provide continual accessibility training for our staff, and assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
2. Conformance status
- We are in the process of conforming to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 level AA, a set
of guidelines which ensures that websites are accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities.
- We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on WIXEL’s website by contacting [Your Contact Information].
4. Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
- Our goal is to make our website compatible with recent versions of major web browsers and to be usable with screen readers and other assistive technologies.
5. Technical specifications
6. Limitations and alternatives
- Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of WIXEL’s website, there may be some limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue.
7. Enforcement procedure
- We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within a reasonable timeframe and to propose a solution where feasible.
Your feedback is important in helping us achieve our goal of providing an accessible and enjoyable experience for all users.