Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for WIXEL
Last Updated: 14.01.2024
1. Introduction Welcome to WIXEL. By accessing our website and using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website or services.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- The content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of WIXEL and is protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from our content without our express written consent.
3. Use of Our Services
- Our services are provided in accordance with any proposals or agreements made with clients.
- Clients are responsible for providing accurate and complete information necessary for us to perform our services.
4. User Obligations
- Users agree not to use the website or services for any unlawful purpose.
- Users must not attempt to breach the website’s security or integrity.
5. Limitation of Liability
- WIXEL is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use of our website or services.
- The website and its content are provided “as is” without any warranties.
- We do not guarantee that the website will be available uninterrupted and error-free.
7. Changes to Terms
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Changes will be posted on this page.
8. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by Berlin’s laws, and any disputes related to these terms will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Berlin.
9. Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.